Kere Habba 2016! The first of the new Kere Habba season will be at Kaikondrahalli Lake on 9th January 2016.
Lots has been planned for the day:
– be regaled with story sessions for children
– learn to play traditional games
– hone up your general knowledge for a quiz
– run a relay race for the lake (details below)
– talk to farmers about natural farming
– interact with native cow breeders to find out about medicinal and general benefits of our Indian cow breeds
– test your mettle by swinging and balancing on a rope course
– participate in cool science experiments revolving around water
– listen to a lec-dem on nature and raagas
– make flower rangolis around the walkway
– pack your bags after you get tips from a cyclist who has cycled from Bangladesh to Bangalore
– watch movies that entertain and inspire
– meet community members who are doing their bit for our environment
– read quietly at our book corner
…and much more.
For more information and the detailed schedule, follow the Habba’s Facebook Page.